As a Solar Panels Installer in the Netherlands, you install solar panels together with your regular team at residential and commercial customers every day.
You do an internship at a Dutch company, where you can learn all the ins & outs of the profession of a solar panel installer.
Your day starts with the planning for the day with your team. As an (experienced) installer you are responsible for installing solar panels on the roofs of houses or at commercial locations. You ensure to work safely throughout the day. You install the solar panel set up, activate it and clean the workplace. Then you proudly move on to the next installation.
- You haven an (electro-)technical education
- You have experience with the installation of solar panels or you are motivated to learn
- You have a VCA Basic safety certificate or you are willing to obtain it
- Have no fear of heights and you are physically fit
- Driving license B is an advantage
- English language is required. Dutch is a plus
- An internship of 6 to 9 months in The Netherlands
- Travel expenses covered
- A weekly allowance
- Guidance and coaching
- Additional education if needed
- A company where you can do your internship
- All the tools to do your internship well, healthily and safely
- An informal working atmosphere
- The possibility of a labour contract after the internship