As a CNC programmer in the Netherlands, you are responsible for the correct turning of various materials. You ensure the correct processing order and you draw up a plan of action based on drawings.
You do an internship at a Dutch company, where you can learn all the ins & outs of the profession of a CNC programmer / turner.
As a CNC programmer, you are responsible for the correct turning of various materials. You ensure the correct processing order and you draw up a plan of action based on drawings. You select the right tools and set them on the lathe. You use various applications of the machines and you have a feeling for various material types. When the machine is running you are already preparing the work for the next project and / or you are actively finishing other products. You are also responsible for keeping your workplace tidy.
Because of the wide range of products, no day is the same for you. In addition, you have a high degree of responsibility and independence.
- Completed technical training level 3-4 (mechanics or similar, CAD/CAM programming)
- Familiar with CNC Lathes, preferably with C, Y axis and sub spindle machines
- You have a VCA Basic safety certificate or you are willing to obtain it
- Wanting to work with a young and enthusiastic team
- Communicative, stress resistant and analytically strong
- Eager to learn, flexible and problem solving
- Driving license B is an advantage
- English language is required. Dutch is a plus
- An internship of 6 to 9 months in The Netherlands
- Travel expenses covered
- A weekly allowance
- Guidance and coaching
- Additional education if needed
- A company where you can do your internship
- All the tools to do your internship well, healthily and safely
- An informal working atmosphere
- The possibility of a labour contract after the internship